About Helenslea Holiday
Helenslea is an impressive large family villa sitting in half an acre of beautifully landscaped gardens, with stunning sea views of Whiting Bay and the Ayrshire coast. The house has been carefully restored to a very high standard retaining the character and charm of the original features combined with modern day essentials for you to enjoy.
Whiting Bay enjoys a fine sandy beach with numerous rock pools to explore at low tide.You may also enjoy a stroll along the beach to Kings Cross point to visit the Viking Fort situated opposite the Holy Isle.
There are numerous good walks close by with circular trails to the spectacular Glenashdale Falls and the prehistoric burial chambers of Giants Graves. The Forestry Trails are ideal for Mountain Biking and Walking.
- Ceramic hob with electric double oven
- Coffee Machine (filter)
- DVD Players
- Electricity and heating included
(extra heating charge Oct-March)
- Flatscreen TV Freeview
- Fridge freezer
- iPod Dock and radio
- Hairdryers in all bedrooms
- High Chair
- Linen & Towels provided
- Washing Machine
- NO SMOKING policy throughout house
- Dogs welcome - GROUND FLOOR ONLY
- Dining Room
- Lounge (Stunning Sea Views)
- 2 Shower Rooms
- Entrance Porch
- 2 King Sized Rooms
- 3 twin bedded rooms
(can be zipped together to form king size bed)
- 1 twin
- Family bathroom (shower over bath)
- Ample parking
- Charcoal BBQ
- Garden Furniture
- Putting Green
- Wooden Wendy House
- Local Amenities All within easy walking distance listed below Bar Eden Hotel/Pub good meals, local beers available.
- Coffee Pot, delicious homebaking and extensive menu.
- Coast, delightful sea shore award winning Restaurant, serving coffees, lunches and evening meals.
- Trafalgar, high quality evening dining restaurant.